Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Day Five

Breakfast
Special K Cinnamon Pecan cereal
Skim Milk

Snack 1
Grapes

Snack 2
Special K crackers
2% cheese

Lunch
Nachos (1/4)
Grilled chicken salad, jalapeno cheddar sauce, lite ranch dressing

Snack 3
Chocolate and vanilla pudding

Dinner
Red Beans and rice
(and seconds...) :(

Activity
ACTUALLY woke up at 5 am and left by 5:30 am for the gym. 35 minutes on elliptical and stretching.

Plan for tomorrow:
Do it again. :) Less snacking...more water

Overall today was good. I waited until almost 2 for lunch which was not a good idea. I have leftover nachos - wondering if I should eat them for lunch tomorrow, or if I should eat my protein bar and bring home the nachos for some one else. I will probably cave and eat the nachos...maybe if I take some veggies to eat with it? We'll see.

No comments: