Saturday, September 26, 2009

New plan...

So I decided to start the Special K 2 week challenge. Today was my first day.

We'll see how this goes.

Day 1 -295.6 lbs

Breakfast -
Special K Blueberry cereal and skim milk
Coffee w/sugar free creamer

Snack 1
Cake batter cookie (I picked the smallest)

Snack 2
Special K snack bar - chocolate and peanut butter (almost tasted like a snickers bar)

Lunch
Moe's Nachos w/grilled steak, fresh salsa, lettuce and a dollop of sour cream.

Dinner
Green chile stew
Cheddar biscuit

Snack 3
Special K Raspberry chocolate snack bar

Activity:
Deep cleaning house with my 7th grade girls. Worked up a bit of a sweat, but not sure if that was the scrubbing or the fever I found out I had when I tried to donate blood. Came home for a 3 hour nap. Hematocrit was 17, blood pressure 118/68 I think...I didn't feel sick until she told me I had a fever of 100.0. She took it twice and it got higher the second time she took it. Hope I'm not coming down with anything.

Plan:
Tomorrow I'll make it 2 meals for Special K. Shake for breakfast and a snack bar when my girls are eating donuts at church. Might try a meal bar for lunch. Try to work in more fruits and veggies in the day.

No comments: