Monday, September 28, 2009

Day Three

Not as difficult as I thought it would be.

Breakfast
Special K chocolate shake
Green grapes

Snack
Special K tomato and herb crackers
1 slice colby jack cheese made with 2% milk

Lunch
Chili's:
Chips and Salsa
Grilled chicken sandwich, no bacon, on a whole wheat bun with no fat honey mustard
french fries w/no fat honey mustard

Snack 2
Peanut butter chocolate Special K snack bar

Dinner
Chicken pot pie soup
1 biscuit
nectarine

Snack 3
Chocolate raspberry Special K snack bar

Activity
30 minutes on arc trainer at Y

Plan for tomorrow:
Actually make Special K 2 meals of my day...while still recognizing I can be flexible and make smart choices when other options present themselves. Chiropractor appointment makes it hard to exercise, especially after how sore I will be tomorrow. I already feel the good sore from my workout today. Wednesday morning we're going to try to hit the gym at 5:30 in the morning...we'll see how that works...

No comments: